I AM IN CLASS 12 [SCIENCE] AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW TO AVOID TOO MUCH SLEEP ,I AM SLEEPING 8:30 PM TO 6:00 AM PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO AVOID OVERSLEEPING?

I AM IN CLASS 12 [SCIENCE] AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW TO AVOID TOO MUCH SLEEP ,I AM SLEEPING 8:30 PM TO 6:00 AM PLEASE  TELL ME HOW TO AVOID OVERSLEEPING? 

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
Hi xavier
SO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO AVOID SLEEP SO EARLY. I THINK FIRST OF ALL WE SHOULD DISCUSS THE REASON OF OVERSLEEPING  . OVERSLEEP IS NOT ONLY DUE TO YOUR HABIT OF SLEEPING FOR LONG HORS. ONE REASON CAN BE YOU ARE INVLOLVED IN A LOT OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY OR YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING ALSE THAT MAKES YOU FEEL TIRED . 
 SO I MEAN TO SAY THAT IF YOU ARE INVLOLVED IN A LOT OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY OR YOU USE SOCIAL MEDIA OR COMPUTERS FOR A LONG TIME, STOP IT IMMEDIATELY. TRY TO OVERCOME SLEEP TILL 10.00 P.M. ATLEAST IN THE INITIAL DAYS. YOU CAN USE CHEWING GUMS FOR THIS . YES RIGHT THIS CAN HELP YOU TO PREVENT SLEEP. MOREOVER IF YOU FEEL SLEEP INSTED OF GOING TO BED TO SLEEP  YOU CAN TAKE SOME REST FOR 0-15 MINUTES TO YOUR EYES BY SITTING ON CHAIR AND PLACING WET COTTON N YOUR EYES.
YES IT WILL WORKS
BUT IF THIS METHOD DOES  NOT WORK FOR YOU I THINK CONTACTING A DOCTOR IS A VERY OOD IDEA
PREVENT FAST FOOD AS IT ALSO MAKES ONE SLEEPY
THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ xavier 
actually, the time u mentioned is too much . avoid doing of any tiring work and mental tension , 
thats the main reason of oversleeping , anathor reason for oversleeping is the boring towards the subject u study , 
so, for that change the subject at regular interval that u are studying , and also donot study a subject for more than 2 hrs in constant . 
and suppose u are studying a subject and feels like u want to sleep , then close that and relax for 15-20 minute , and after that take out the easy subject and just revise that , donot touch any new concept when u feel sleeping . 
and also u can watch the askiitian video and animation which are attracted to study and u will not get bored by the balck and white textbooks . 
and also let me know the other reasons if anything is their which make u sleep , i will give methods to avoid that . 
ALL THE BEST ..
PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH
126 Points
7 years ago
Hi friend please you first study timing increse thats mean first week 9 pm to 5am . Then next week again you 10 pm to 4 am like that you increse you study time.
thank you

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free