Hello..... Im currently in 11 th and aiming to crack medical entrance exam and get 95 % + in my boards. I have just got 9.4 CGPA in my 10 th board . But, I have not studied that much in my 10 th class . I can’t even concentrate a lot in my studies . I always get deviated from my studies . What should I do to to reach great heights . Can anyone tell some tips .

Hello.....
  Im currently in 11th and aiming to crack medical entrance exam and get 95 % + in my boards. I have just got 9.4 CGPA in my 10th board . But, I have not studied that much in my 10th class . I can’t even concentrate a lot in my studies . I always get deviated from my studies . What should I do to to reach great heights . Can anyone tell some tips .

Grade:9

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago

• Identifying the strong areas and focusing on the weak portions is the key to achieve best scores in any entrance exam. Aspirants can also focus on the strong areas only and have a thorough practice done from every corner of the subjects they master in and leaving no stone unturned.

• Strategic planning can be the key to plan successfully for the AIPMT, keeping time for the revision and self help can work wonders.

• Practicing the maximum number of test papers can reduce the amount of mistakes that one can commit in understanding the concepts and solve the related problems.

• Going thoroughly through the short notes and the concepts from the notes prepared while studying can helpful while last moment preparation.

• Reading the questions very carefully before opting for any answer, sometimes overconfidence can result hazardously. Twist and turns in the questions are very much possible to have the real test of the candidates appearing AIPMT.

• For subjects like Biology, revision is the best strategy to prepare completely. As most of the questions in the AIPMT are asked form the NCERT Biology text books it is very easy to prepare but by keeping on revising them can also fetch you great scores.

• Sticking to limited books and keep doing the revision is always suggested than running after a lot of books and preparing partially form every book.

• Discussing the doubts with friends, teachers and tutors is a must. Discussing with friends is very easy as they make you understand much easier.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free