hi, I am a b tech EC graduate and I would like to do M tech in control system from any of the IITs . I have two choices here I can appear for GATE IN (instrumentation) paper (which I found less people appearing) or I can write EC paper in GATE (a lot of people) .any way control system will be my first preference for M tech .So my doubt is which plan should I follow.I am quite OK with EC subjects . if I am appearing for IN paper I noted I would have to study two instrumentation subjects instead of some EC subjects. for admission in a control system M tech if I write IN can i get preference over someone who appeared in EC GATE paper .what is the demerits of appearing for IN paper. Thanking you Syam

hi,

I am a b tech EC graduate and I would like to do M tech in control system from any of the IITs .

I have two choices here I can appear for GATE IN (instrumentation) paper (which I found less people appearing) or I can write EC paper in GATE (a lot of people) .any way  control system will be my first preference for M tech .So my doubt is which plan should I follow.I am quite OK with EC subjects . if I am appearing for IN paper I noted I would have to study two instrumentation subjects instead of some EC subjects.

for admission in a control system M tech if I write IN can i get preference over someone who appeared in EC GATE paper .what is the demerits of appearing for IN paper.

Thanking you

Syam

Grade:

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
Sorry, we are not provided with that information.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free