sir i am preparing for iit jee 2011.now only 1 year is left and i have to give boards as well. sir my problem is that whenever i study thoughts of not getting selected in iit come in my mind .i cant concentrate on my studies as i always think negative. I WANT YOU TO GIVE PROPER GUIDE TO ME AS HOW SHALL I APROACH TO STUDIES AND HOW TO PREPARE WELL FOR IIT JEE IN ONE YEAR . ALSO I WANT TO MENTION THE BOOKS FROM WHICH I STUDY FOR IIT MATHS: KC SINHA(ALL BOOKS); NCERT PHY : NCERT, HC VERMA CHEM: NCERT, P BAHADUR(PHY CHEMISTRY), OP AGGRAWAL'S IIT CHEMISTRY SIR SUGGEST ME THE RIGHT PATH AND BOOKS AS SOON AS YOU CAN . I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR THAT.

sir i am preparing for iit jee 2011.now only 1 year is left and i have to give boards as well. sir my problem is that whenever i study thoughts of not getting selected in iit come in my mind .i cant concentrate on my studies as i always think negative. I WANT YOU TO GIVE PROPER GUIDE TO ME AS HOW SHALL I APROACH TO STUDIES AND HOW TO PREPARE WELL FOR IIT JEE IN ONE YEAR .

ALSO I WANT TO MENTION THE BOOKS FROM WHICH I STUDY FOR IIT

MATHS: KC SINHA(ALL BOOKS); NCERT

PHY : NCERT, HC VERMA

CHEM: NCERT, P BAHADUR(PHY CHEMISTRY), OP AGGRAWAL'S IIT CHEMISTRY

SIR SUGGEST ME THE RIGHT PATH AND BOOKS AS SOON AS YOU CAN .

I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR THAT.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear student Mr. Piyush;

This is a normal problem at your age. The suggested books are as given in following links. Try to avoid OP AGGRAWAl book for IITJEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

First thing:when you study, you should be free from all daily works; Do not use more than one book at a time , you should use other books only as a reference only. Do not left any single question in that particular book and even not a single line.Try to ubderstand the concept clearly and without time problem. study atleast 6 hrs a days for IITJEE. and most important thing that you will have to win on the negative thinking because everybody is thinking same and you have to do some different so be positive Dear.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free