Hello, I am Yash. I will be giving JEE in 2013 & technically it will be my last attempt but personally its my first attempt as I did not gave JEE in 2012 & neither AIEEE as I just wanted to concentrate on my boards but due to this new format of JEE i have to sit in improvement exam for 2 subjects next year as I dont belong to top 20 percentile of CBSE. My question is that how should I prepare in this remaining time so that I clear JEE next year with a decent rank. I have joined a coaching center (Narayana IIT Academy). I basically want to know that how can I cover maximum topics of PCM in this remaining time. I have realised that I asted such a golden time during my 11th & 12th but thats past. Now I am willing to give my everything to it. Is it still Possible. Please HELP Me !!!!!!!!!!1

Hello, I am Yash. I will be giving JEE in 2013 & technically it will be my last attempt but personally its my first attempt as I did not gave JEE in 2012 & neither AIEEE as I just wanted to concentrate on my boards but due to this new format of JEE i have to sit in improvement exam for 2 subjects next year as I dont belong to top 20 percentile of CBSE. My question is that how should I prepare in this remaining time so that I clear JEE next year with a decent rank. I have joined a coaching center (Narayana IIT Academy). I basically want to know that how can I cover maximum topics of PCM in this remaining time. I have realised that I asted such a golden time during my 11th & 12th but thats past. Now I am willing to give my everything to it. Is it still Possible. Please HELP Me !!!!!!!!!!1

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
Yes it is possible . Make sure you really want to do this because if these are just words it wont be helping you out. Call us at 0120-4616500 and we will help you out

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free