I'm an IIT JEE 2010 aspirant and the thing is I'm not at all sure that I will clear it.Therefore i plan to crack BITSAT , but i need some guidance as to how much time i should devote to prepare for it , which kind of books to follow , when to write the exam [ first 15 days or last 15 of May ] , what really is required to crack it AND I HEAR THAT BITSAT WAS and is LESS TOUGH THAN JEE BUT WHEN I OPENED MTG ' s BITSAT-EXPLORER , the CALCULUS PART WAS QUITE MIND BLOGGING !..?

I'm an IIT JEE 2010 aspirant and the thing is I'm not at all sure that I will clear it.Therefore i plan to crack BITSAT , but i need some guidance as to how much time i should devote to prepare for it , which kind of books to follow , when to write the exam [ first 15 days or last 15 of May ] , what really is required to crack it AND I HEAR THAT BITSAT WAS and is LESS TOUGH THAN JEE BUT WHEN I OPENED MTG ' s BITSAT-EXPLORER , the CALCULUS PART WAS QUITE MIND BLOGGING !..?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Dear Mylom,

BITSAT is not easy to crack. BITSAT is an entrance test for getting admission into one of the campuses of the prestigious Birla Institute of Technology and Science(BITS-Pilani).BITS has campuses at Pilani,Goa and in Dubai.Starting this year BITS is also taking students into its newly established BITS Hyderabad Campus.Around 1,50,000 students are going to take BITSAT-2009 and only 2000(<2%) of them are going to be selected. But if you want to prepare then u ned one thing focus .. jus focus on your studies ..go through all the reading material/notes that has been following all year long, THOROUGHLY not missing absolutely anything.

Divide your vast syllabus into everyday task. Cover at least one heavy topic each day. You need to know about that topic in order to be able to solve the problems, including notes, examples, some problems that you came across while studying it for the first time. So focus on clearing the concepts of every topics.

Click here for books to prepare.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free