my rank in iit-jee 2009 is eml-8000. my rank in aieee this year is 26500 AIR.i belong to homestate qouta of tamil nadu.i can get metallurgy or production at trichy.my bitsat-2009 score is 265. i am not sure what i may get with this score. do u advise me to repeat.can i get atleast 1000 AIR in the merit list of iit-jee 2010.please help.i want to repeat for another year.please advise me with this decision.

my rank in iit-jee 2009 is eml-8000. my rank in aieee this year is 26500 AIR.i belong to homestate qouta of tamil nadu.i can get metallurgy or production at trichy.my bitsat-2009 score is 265. i am not sure what i may get with this score. do u advise me to repeat.can i get atleast 1000 AIR in the merit list of iit-jee 2010.please help.i want to repeat for another year.please advise me with this decision.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
14 years ago

Dear friend,

I suggest you take NIT Tiruchinapalli which is nowa days equal to IIT

Metallurgy field is very interesting and you have a lot of scope in steel making industries in INDIA both in public and private sector and abroad

I dont think u can get seat in BITS.

Dont waste 1 year preparing for JEE or something else, when u r gettin a seat at NIT Trichy an the competetion is increasing every year and it happens than some students even after repeating 1 year perform very bad in these exams

If u really want to crack IIT, get into NIT and prepare and attempt for IIT-JEE from there itself. Here you wont be having any stress and your 1st year courses at NIT may help increase your concept level for JEE

All the best..!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free