I've to give jee-2011 and i'm quite good with 12th syllabus but i'm not sure about 11th part.Now,should i concentrate on 12th part only or even 11th one as time left is very less!!!!Please help me out with a schedule,i really need your help.

I've to give jee-2011 and i'm quite good with 12th syllabus but i'm not sure about 11th part.Now,should i concentrate on 12th part only or even 11th one as time left is very less!!!!Please help me out with a schedule,i really need your help.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Student

I think you dont have to worry. if you are good at syllabus of 12th then you will also be good in 11th , as syllabus of 11th form the basis of 12th. so don't see the syllabus in two parts see it in one part for thr JEE point of view. if you are in 12th then give 2-3 hours only for the boards on daily basis. that will be enough. and rest of the time you can give to JEE preparation.

you must start doing the previous years questions as these cover almost all the imporatant concepts.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free