i took leave from school today because i wasn't satisfied with my entrance exam study? did i do the correct thing coz i had an essay competetion in school and i forgot and now i am feeling bad that i missed the school..and i recently took many holidays? plz advice

i took leave from school today because i wasn't satisfied with my entrance exam study? did i do the correct thing coz i had an essay competetion in school and i forgot and now i am feeling bad that i missed the school..and i recently took many holidays? plz advice

Grade:11

3 Answers

abhishek meena
30 Points
13 years ago

no...taking leave from school is not a good option...u should have min. 75% of attendance for board exams.....u should study ncert during school time and try to finish all homework there only......and study for iit-jee at home....i also used to took leave from school but i found out that it is of no use as all the time get wasted at home..........

rohit rathi
47 Points
13 years ago

I was in similar place last year as you are in.I focussed on 12th boards and somehow got 93% marks ,as a result I was downtrodden in iit-jee and aieee.Now i realize 93% just a waste.Focus on boards just to get decent marks and focus entrance to get qualified for sure.I hope u have understood.......

Shankararama Sharma
35 Points
13 years ago

If u utilize the time completely at home then it is good to take leave, as it saves the time of travelling. but if u think u wud hav studied more at school then it is bad.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free