hi sir... i got mathematicsand computing in iit delhi... as i have lot of interest from childhood i gave that choice ... i am satisfied but i want to know the scope of branch....?

hi sir... i got mathematicsand computing in iit delhi... as i have lot of interest from childhood i gave that choice ... i am satisfied but i want to know the scope of branch....?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear siva,

Mathematics and Computing at IIT is very good option to do, provides a fusion of mathematics with Computer Science and Financial Engineering. The curriculum is designed to provide the students with in-depth theoretical background/practical training in computer science, numerical computing, and mathematical finance. Graduates of this programme are prepared for careers in software industries, financial institutions, investment banks, and government organizations or to pursue higher studies.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free