what is done in preparatory course.......i mean do i have to study the 11th and 12th curriculum again for a year or if my performance is good in the course i shall be promoted to Btech Ist year?? I am very much confused and I shall be indebted if you please answer my queries

what is done in preparatory course.......i mean do i have to study the 11th and 12th curriculum again for a year or if my performance is good in the course i shall be promoted to Btech Ist year?? I am very much confused and I shall be indebted if you please answer my queries

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi bhavna,

in a prep course at iit , u will be taught basic sciences in math,physics n chemistry.....in dese courses dey teach u in such a way dat u can be brought to d level of  d students of jee qualification,,,,,, after one year u hav to give a qualifying exam den if u clear dat exam den u can take admission at any iit according to d no of seats remained vacant during counselling.....i m srry to say dat der is no such thing like upgradation when ur performance is gud so u hav to wait untill u got clear in d selection exam,

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free