sir i hav air 6405 sir what r my scope in new iits n it-bhu n ism dhanbad. sir kharagpur me industrial chem, in roorkee chem (msc) me kya scope hai. sir b arch me kya scope hai sir plz suggest as i am a dropper

sir

i hav air 6405 sir what r my scope in new iits n it-bhu n ism dhanbad. sir kharagpur me industrial chem, in roorkee chem (msc) me kya scope hai. sir b arch me kya scope hai sir plz suggest as i am a dropper

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ishan,

Total no. of seats after opening of new IITs is just 6875. As your rank is quite closer to the total no of seats you have very less chances of getting something good. All the new IITs started have a very less no of courses ( mechanical, electrical, comp, civil ). See if most students opt for good branches over college than you are likely to get these two colleges.

You wont be geting industrial chem at kharagpur or chem ( msc ), Roorkee.

You might get PHARMACEUTICS at IT-BHU which is also less probable, if not you will definately be getting something at new IITs, as they have core courses  you need not to wory about the branch, all the branch at new IITs are good.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free