Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
kanishka gupta Grade:

My iit jee rank is 5701 and aieee AIR is 3660, please suggest options for me.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Prudhvi teja
83 Points

Dear Kanishka gupta

Looking at your rank in IIT-JEE you can get branches like Industrial chemistry ,ceramic engineering in IT-BHU and almost any branch in ISMU-DHANBAD

and with AIR 3660 in AIEEE you can get cse or electrical engineering in NIT's like calicut,Bhopal

As  IT-BHU and ISMU-DHANBAD have good rank compared to these NIT's in top engineering colleges in India and you can get those branches here also I would suggest you to join in ISMU-DHANBAD and take branches like CSE or Electrical or Branch you like to take


Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

 All the best.
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details