Dear Madam/Sir I have got a AIR 3911 in VITEEE 2010 and a rank of 1790 in WBJEE 2010. Now as one of your askiitians experts said that with the given rank in VITEEE i can get a stream of my choice. Now i would like to know what all streams can i get in either Jadavpur or BESU,Shibpur or NIT,Durgapur with my WBJEE rank. And i would also like to know about the all india rankings of these colleges. Lastly i would like to know about the placements of these colleges and an aprox idea of the packages that are offered to the streams that i may get in these colleges(Info regarding JADAVPUR is more urgently required). I would be much obliged if you please supply me with the above mentioned info at the earliest. Thanking You Yours Sincerely Taranand Mukhopadhyay

Dear Madam/Sir

I have got a AIR 3911 in VITEEE 2010 and a rank of 1790 in WBJEE 2010. Now as one of your askiitians experts said that with the given rank in VITEEE i can get a stream of my choice. Now i would like to know what all streams can i get in either Jadavpur or BESU,Shibpur or NIT,Durgapur with my WBJEE rank. And i would also like to know about the all india rankings of these colleges. Lastly i would like to know about the placements of these colleges and an aprox idea of the packages that are offered to the streams that i may get in these colleges(Info regarding JADAVPUR is more urgently required).

I would be much obliged if you please supply me with the above mentioned info at the earliest.

Thanking You

Yours Sincerely

Taranand Mukhopadhyay

Grade:12

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
I hope the query is resolved

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free