Hi. my rank is 2543 in iit jee 2009. there is branch known as mathematics and computing. only iit Guwahati has B.tech course. will u pls give me information about that branch? what are opportunities scope? can i get that branch? also if i dont get that branch, is it fair to do Msc in mathematics and computing? also which other branches wll u suggest for me wth this rank? i have more liking for mathematics and physics.

Hi. my rank is 2543 in iit jee 2009.

there is branch known as mathematics and computing. only iit Guwahati has B.tech course. will u pls give me information about that branch? what are opportunities scope? can i get that branch?

also if i dont get that branch, is it fair to do Msc in mathematics and computing?

also which other branches wll u suggest for me wth this rank? i have more liking for mathematics and physics.  

Grade:12

2 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Shantanu,

Mathematics and computing provides a fusion of mathematics with computer science and financial engineering.

The curriculum is designed toprovide students with in-depth theoretical background and practical training in

computer science, numerical computing and mathematical finance.

Graduates of this programme will be ready for careers in software industries, financial institutions and government organizations or to pursue  research.

Thank you.

Shantanu Mundhada
8 Points
14 years ago

hey ashish also tell me about ur views on msc M&C. if i dont get btech then is it fair wth msc?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free