What is the scope of electronics and computer engineering (fusion of ece and cse) in india and abroad(only usa or canada)?? What are its career prospects? P.S: Dont confuse it with electronics and communication. I am talking about electronics and computer engineering (also known as computer and communication engineering).

What is the scope of electronics and computer engineering (fusion of ece and cse) in india and abroad(only usa or canada)?? What are its career prospects?
P.S: Dont confuse it with electronics and communication. I  am talking about electronics and computer engineering (also known as computer and communication engineering).

Grade:12

5 Answers

Nicho priyatham
625 Points
8 years ago
the ece ur talking about is fussion of both ece and cse 
both ece and cse are most demanded branches in india and abrode 
so it has a very wide scope in future u can either opt  hardware or software engneering
GOOD LUCK 
plz approve if useful
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
As per my knowledgeGraduates in electronic and computer engineering technology typical career activities include product design and development, industrial automation, technical sales, and project management.
TEJASVI ROOP SINGH
13 Points
8 years ago
thank you both :)
but if i get to choose between electronics and computer OR computer science, which one should i opt?
Nicho priyatham
625 Points
8 years ago
It depends on ur intrest
electronics in a bit diffucult it is more conceptual
where as computer science is more logic based u need to learn computer languages n apply then to wright programs
computer science is  easier than electrical and it has good placements and many job options
but u can still learn all such computer languages like c,c++,java .net ….even if u take ece in many other instutes avalibile outside and get same jobs wh u get by doing cse 
the other thing is  cse has very less jobs in public sector( government  jobs) where as ece got more.
now take a branch with  wh u r comfertable
PLZ APPROVE if useful incase of any doubts ask in ansbox
ALL THE BEST
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
Its purely on your interest. If you are geek in electronics and its perfect to you may have lot of options in government through GATE othewise opt for CS if you are interested in coding and it has got huge placement options in government and private sector.

NOTE: Both have good oppurtunities but for CS you can search job options easily in private sector.

If you are still confused you can take C or C++ basics coaching for a month or two months so that you can get an idea.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free