This doubt is not related with studies, I just wanted to know as to how to build up the mind to sit and study with concentration for 12 hrs a day.

This doubt is not related with studies, I just wanted to know as to how to build up the mind to sit and study with concentration for 12 hrs a day.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Yash tripathi
47 Points
8 years ago
See the truth is that you can’t . What i mean to say is that you cannot study for 12 hours in one go ,it requires practice and method to build enough stamina to perform this task. First of all if you do not have habit of studying for long then start with this method – 1)study with studying for 2 and that also not in continuity but taking 5 min of break after studying for every 25 min.  2) gradually increase the time by an hour every week 3) after 21 days it starts becoming your habit to study without getting much distracted and in about 3 months you will be able to study for 12 hours or at least for 10 hours 3)for making up your mind to sit and study then you are the only one who can push yourself but after one week of doing this you will able to feel the differences , this is my personal experience 4) last but not the least. Stay away as much as you can from social sites , ipad , mobile etc or at least minimize their use as they distract your mind and you end up losing concentration .      Best of luck :):):):)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free