Sir, what if someone buys Kota notes of top faciulties and top coaching sheets and modules. But goes to a coaching of JEE Mains level and doesn't live in kota. Will he still get benifited from them. Don't promote your material please.

Sir, what if someone buys Kota notes of top faciulties and top coaching sheets and  modules. But goes to a coaching of JEE Mains level and doesn't live in kota. Will he still get benifited from them. Don't promote your material please.

Grade:11

2 Answers

nikhil anand
13 Points
3 years ago
Hello friend, Myself one of student from kota. So, I think I can help you.

There are many good teachers and their notes are available in market. But notes are good only if you are using it for self study because many times teacher gives some ideas and it is not necessary that those ideas are written in notes.

So, either you join one institute with good faculties and make your own notes. It will increase your understanding and also you will be synchronised with what happening in class.

In case you can't join institute due to some reason and have to do self study then, recommend you to get that notes and read them carefully. Take help with different sources available on internet.

Hope it may helps you .
Yashraj
908 Points
3 years ago
  1. Practice previous year questions many times..
  2. Appear for a test series and analyse it properly (Giving 2–3 hours)
  3. Revise your notes multiple times till they enter your soul :)
  4. Find your strong points and chapters, work on them..
  5. Solve other people’s doubts. It makes your own concepts very clear

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free