Sir, I am studying in 11 std and preparing for jee exam.Our institute has just completed mechanics1.But now they have started 2 tracks i.e. 6 lectures per day. 1)How to manage studies of all 6 lectures in day? I am able to solve numericals during self studies, but in practice tests I do not get the logic of the question and I am also not able to manage time while sovling practice test. Please give me your valueable suggestions. Thank you.

Sir,

I am studying in 11 std and preparing for jee exam.Our institute has just completed mechanics1.But now they have started 2 tracks i.e. 6 lectures per day.

1)How to manage studies of all 6 lectures in day?

I am able to solve numericals during self studies, but in practice tests I do not get the logic of the question and I am also not able to manage time while sovling practice test.

Please give me your valueable suggestions.

Thank you.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ faizan 
dnt worry , u have ample amount of time now , as u are in class 11th . 
if u cannot manage 6 lectures per day , then do that 3 and imp one , rest 3 u can pending it for wekends , 
but remember – do the imp one , no need to everything . 
and if u cannot solve ques in practice test , that means your concept are not clear , so, clear your coincept frst as its imp and dnt rott anything . 
and slowly u will increase your level , just maintain the practice everyday and u will gain confidence after 1 month , i can guarentee that . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free