I have 20 KTs (total 20 papers pending) of Semester 5 and Semester 6 In Final year of EXTC engineering (Semester 7) I got to know that I got dropped out when the results came, but as of 2021, I am still attending online lectures and I will not quit engineering until I complete it. And now my mind is telling... Clear all the exams by hard work, and write all the huge assignments from starting (from Topic 1) as a burden. If you are qualified to reply this question then please tell... In December 2020 and January 2021, I was diagnosed with Major affective depressive disorder (single episode), Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, Bipolar 1 disorder (most recent or current manic), mild trichotillomania, moderate Cluster B traits, odd and eccentric belief, paranoid personality disorder, grandiose delusional disorder (treatment completed but still managing it by doing exercise) and if I study hard without copying in online exams, don't you think it will seriously affect my mental health to a greater extent? Should I listen to my mind? There are a total 794 students in our college and from it, only I got KTs during online exams. It was unpredictable. No laptop issues, no internet issues during exams. Still I got KTs that made me drop out during online exams. It is happening for a reason, right? In the image attached below, (5th row, Electronics and Telecommunication Branch), it is mentioned that I failed in 20 subjects (5 theory and 15 internal) during online exams.

I have 20 KTs (total 20 papers pending) of Semester 5 and Semester 6
In Final year of EXTC engineering (Semester 7)  I got to know that I got dropped out when the results came, but as of 2021, I am still attending online lectures and I will not quit engineering until I complete it.

And now my mind is telling...
Clear all the exams by hard work, and write all the huge assignments from starting (from Topic 1) as a burden.

If you are qualified to reply this question then please tell...

In December 2020 and January 2021, I was diagnosed with Major affective depressive disorder (single episode), Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, Bipolar 1 disorder (most recent or current manic), mild trichotillomania, moderate Cluster B traits, odd and eccentric belief, paranoid personality disorder, grandiose delusional disorder (treatment completed but still managing it by doing exercise) and if I study hard without copying in online exams, don't you think it will seriously affect my mental health to a greater extent?

Should I listen to my mind?

There are a total 794 students in our college and from it, only I got KTs during online exams.
It was unpredictable.
No laptop issues, no internet issues during exams.
Still I got KTs that made me drop out during online exams.
It is happening for a reason, right?

In the image attached below, (5th row, Electronics and Telecommunication Branch), it is mentioned that I failed in 20 subjects (5 theory and 15 internal) during online exams.

Question Image
Grade:6

1 Answers

kimberlymoriss
8 Points
2 years ago
obtain UK driver’s license online , Uk driver license without exam-buy driver’s License,ID Cards
What’s app:+44 7418 601429

SSN, Birth Certificates, Visas, Diplomas, Divorce Certificate, Gun License, Adoption Certificates, Marriage Certificate,
Buy Real IELTS certificate online | Valid IELTS certificate without exam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free