Sir, I am a dropper and I gain a lot of confidence in Physics and Chem. I am not able to tackle Mathematics. I have TMH, fiitjee rsm package, vidyamandir modules, arihant Objective by Amit M Agarwal. Please guide me for coming 3 months befor advance. I am not giving boards this year so I have full march. Also, is NCERT enough or i should read o p tandon(i have this book) for inorganic chemistry. I am damn interested in IIT-D and wanted to be IITian at any cost...

Sir, I am a dropper and I gain a lot of confidence in Physics and Chem. I am not able to tackle Mathematics. I have TMH, fiitjee rsm package, vidyamandir modules, arihant Objective by Amit M Agarwal. Please guide me for coming 3 months befor advance. I am not giving boards this year so I have full march. Also, is NCERT enough or i should read o p tandon(i have this book) for inorganic chemistry. I am damn interested in IIT-D and wanted to be IITian at any cost...

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

sneha singh
33 Points
10 years ago
Now at this time you have to focus more on your strong topics(i.e topics which you have strong command) and then focus on other topics.. Go through 3 to 4 sample papers in a day and check your time of solving problems and also check how many you have solved correct and then try to work hard on that topic only..
Sheshmani Sharma
29 Points
10 years ago
for maths make a sheet of formulas and paste on your wall as you go through that once or twice a day. By this you can make a good command over maths over 3d and integration especially.
Shrey
49 Points
10 years ago
Listen carefully.For Inorganic chemistry buy Cengage K.s.Verma. This book is the best of its class.It has lots of questions to practice and theory is blinder. I will suggest you to buy FIITJEE grand masters package which costs Rs.1300 approx. Ncert books are very good for starting. Just revise NCERT concepts thoroughly. You should buy a maths book of bharati bhawan publications-Problem plus in IIT-JEE by A.das. The book is best for IIt. It has lots of tough questions. Please approve if you liked the answer.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free