I got only 6 or less months for JEE. I have only covered the medium base from school.I am planning to self study for JEE by buying books. I have bought the following books- 1.HC Verma. 2.O PTandon physical chemistry 3.RD Sharma which are the best books to be referred ,in this small amount of time, in order to pass Jee Advanced with any rank ? 1. Physics problems - B M sharma(cengage publication 5 set ) or D C Pandey( 5 set) 2. Maths(problems) - TMH or Cengage 4. Organic Chemistry (theory+small problems) - Cengage or solomons& fryle(jee oriented) 3. Organic chemistry(problems) - M S chauhan or himanshu pandey

I got only 6 or less months for JEE.  I have only covered the medium base from school.I am planning to self study for JEE by buying books.
I have bought the following books-
1.HC Verma. 2.O PTandon physical chemistry 3.RD Sharma     

which are the best books to be referred ,in this small amount of time, in order to pass Jee Advanced with any rank ?

1.Physics problems - B M sharma(cengage publication 5 set ) or  D C Pandey( 5 set)                      
2.Maths(problems) -  TMH or Cengage                          
4.Organic Chemistry (theory+small problems) - Cengage or solomons& fryle(jee oriented)
3.Organic chemistry(problems) - M S chauhan or himanshu pandey

Grade:6

1 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
8 years ago
Physics DC pandey
Maths TMH
Organic: No book reqired Your package is enough.
Still if you wish you can go for Solomons.
askIITians self study package can really be of help to you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free