i am in class 10 how should i start my preparation for iit from now

i am in class 10 how should i start my preparation for iit from now

Grade:10

4 Answers

Komal
askIITians Faculty 747 Points
8 years ago
i feel 10th is not the correct time to start directly preparing for jee ( i.e reading 11th and 12th class material). instead you can work on simple maths, aptitude questions , logical reasoning question. this is the best time to develop interest in science.
abhinaipadachuru
255 Points
8 years ago
If you have time and if you are capable of understanding concepts by your self then its excellent because it will help you in future.In future also there are many universities which will provide good placement opportunitiies and scholarships are
1-BITS
2-SASTRA
3-Lovely Professional University
4-THAPAR
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
in class 10 u should be well determined for the class 10 only because board matters
rashmi matera
18 Points
8 years ago
For best preparation for IIT,JEE,11th and 12th .Use m-learning through which you can get 1800 hours of video leactures which provides the best coaching lectures by best teachers that can be loaded on desktops,laptops,mac books and android tablet PC.Now no more moving out of home for competitive exam preparation just study at home without coaching. Just go to m-learning or youtube m-learnin channel were you can study kbhi bhi kahi bhi.for more detail call:- 9826023096

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free