I am giving SAT exam for maths in the coming month of june. it would be useful for me if u give the topics under which questions will be asked . what is the duration of prepartion for this exam if i aim to get good marks ?

I am giving SAT exam for maths in the coming month of june. it would be useful for me if u give the topics under which questions will be asked . what is the duration of prepartion for this exam if i aim to get good marks ?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Latika Leekha
askIITians Faculty 165 Points
9 years ago
Hello student,
It is extremely important to be well-versed with algebra and geometry in order to excel in SAT. Practice is the only key to success. Some official SAT study guides are also available. You may refer them too in order to get acquainted with the kind of questions asked in the exam. These guides also contain the list of topics that you need to work on. Take the various tests within the stipluated time so as to gauge your preparation.
SAT basically aims at testing the thinking skills and logical reasoning of the candidates. Just remember that the easy questions are as important as the difficult ones. The options given in the questions would all seem to be correct so be a bit cautious while selecting the right option.
The main heads which demand attention are algebra, probability, statistics and geometry. Do not forget to practice a good number of questiosn using pen and paper and don’t rely on reading.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free