HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

I am a X studying student, i am intrested to become scientist My goal is to become scientist but i actually does not know to to achive it,some say crack IIT,KVPY,or M.SC etc. I have just got confuse what to do or what not to.Plese help me out. Buy the way i want to become scientist in field of chemistry specially atom or nono molecules study,now i am going to give my board exam, after that please provide me how to and which exam should i crack

I am a X studying student, i am intrested to become scientist
My goal is to become scientist but i actually does not know to to achive it,some say crack IIT,KVPY,or M.SC  etc. I have just got confuse what to do or what not to.Plese help me out.
Buy the way i want to become scientist in field of chemistry specially atom or nono molecules study,now  i am going to give my board exam, after that please provide me how to and which exam should i crack

Grade:10

1 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student,

You should target KVPY and get the IISC Banglore for doing your graduation in chemistry. IISC is the best institute for the research purpose.

Visit our website and get the complete information regarding KVPY and start your preparation in this direction after your board exams.

Best of Luck !!

Thanks.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free