I am a class 11 th student [passed 10 th in 2014].I have a lot of doubts about books for school and for JEE[main and advanced].I currenlty bought RD Sharma math 11,Pradeep physics and chem for 11 and HC Verma concepts of physics. Will I need more books specifically for entrance mow or in coming years?There are lot of suggestions about good entrance books all around ,all varying,so which are the best and cheap books[considering that I am not very rich and cannot afford lot of costly books].Please suggest me good books on entrance [if You belive I need more books].Also kindly tell me how to prepare myself for JEE[Main and Advanced]time mangement etc.

I am a class 11th student [passed 10th in 2014].I have a lot of doubts about books for school and for JEE[main and advanced].I currenlty bought RD Sharma math 11,Pradeep physics and chem for 11 and HC Verma concepts of physics. Will I need more books specifically for entrance mow or in coming years?There are lot of suggestions about good entrance books all around ,all varying,so which are the best and cheap books[considering that I am not very rich and cannot afford lot of costly books].Please suggest me good books on entrance [if You belive I need more books].Also kindly tell me how to prepare myself for JEE[Main and Advanced]time mangement etc.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
For physics follow hc verma and for maths and chemistry follow your study material and class notes.
sher mohammad
faculty askiitans
b.tech iit delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free