Sir/Mam I tried my level best to find answer to this puzzle and posted my queries to many websites and failed in all. Since this is my last chance to get the answer pls reply to this question. " A knife, a soap and a banana are given and the question is to cut the banana after cutting the soap using the same knife provided the taste of soap should not be there with the banana ." The hint given with question was try with the basis of chemistry thats why after my failure I contact you IITians believing you people will help to find a solution for this.Please.

Sir/Mam

I tried my level best to find answer to this puzzle and posted my queries to many websites and failed in all. Since this is my last chance to get the answer pls reply to this question.

"A knife, a soap and a banana are given and the question is to cut the banana after cutting the soap using the same knife provided the taste of soap should not be there with the banana."

The hint given with question was try with the basis of chemistry thats why after my failure I contact you IITians believing you people will help to find a solution for this.Please.

Grade:6

0 Answers

No Answer Yet!

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free