please may i get official ranks vs marks in jee 2012 to get some predictions(especially O.B.C)....alzo that i have finished with my syllabus.... but is not able to revise to fullest so i am getting bit nervous??also i obtained jus 161 marks in mains...and expecting around 68% maharashtra hsc board....what colleges are suitable for me to get at this marks...?also last but one important questions... toppers of our classes say that they score atleast 15 to 20 marks by jus guessing(tukka)..please tell me tricks behind these tukkas... i mean how they correctly guess the answer...which they dont get by solving... please some tips and tricks will always be helpful from u;?i am new so plz reply///

please may i get official ranks vs marks in jee 2012 to get some predictions(especially O.B.C)....alzo that i have finished with my syllabus.... but is not able to revise to fullest so i am getting bit nervous??also i obtained jus 161 marks in mains...and expecting around 68% maharashtra hsc board....what colleges are suitable for me to get at this marks...?also last but one important questions... toppers of our classes say that they score atleast 15 to 20 marks by jus guessing(tukka)..please tell me tricks behind these tukkas... i mean how they correctly guess the answer...which they dont get by solving... please some tips and tricks will always be helpful from u;?i am new so plz reply///

Grade:

1 Answers

Akash Kumar Dutta
98 Points
10 years ago

its not a matter of guessing the ri8 ans...its the matter of rejecting the uncertain one
all the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free