6You are a sales manager for a particular brand of mixer and blender. Frame a sample bad news letter telling a customer about that her claim for the product replacement is rejected on the grounds that the product didn’t have any defect during the sale.

6You are a sales manager for a particular brand of mixer and blender. Frame a sample bad news letter telling a customer about that her claim for the product replacement is rejected on the grounds that the product didn’t have any defect during the sale.

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Ashwin Muralidharan IIT Madras
290 Points
12 years ago

Hi Subha,

Here we go!!!

Dear XYZ,

On behalf of my company ABC Ltd., i write this letter to kindly inform you that the gurantee we warant on all our products is limited only to any manufacturing defect on our part. The product which you have sent us claiming for replacement, due to the defect which exists on the product sold seems to have occured due to the operating conditions of the product for which we do not entertain the customer holding the company liable. It is with immense regret I write to you that the product cannot be replaced by holding the company responsible for the defect.

Nevertheless, out of Goodwill towuards customers, we can make arrangements to repair the damaged product, for which the company can only bear 50% of the defective part replacement and the remaining 50% needs to be borne by you.

Warm Regards,

PQR.

Sales Manager - ABC Ltd.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free