I have 4584 AIR from Punajb. Please suggest me from follwing. I belong to Punjab EE in DTU Delhi ECE in PEC Chd EEE in NIT Trichy Give all the plus minus why i should choose the institute thanking you in anticipation yours anshuman jindal

I have 4584 AIR from Punajb. Please suggest me from follwing. I belong to Punjab

EE in DTU Delhi

ECE in PEC Chd

EEE in NIT Trichy

Give all the plus minus why i should choose the institute

thanking you in anticipation

yours

anshuman jindal

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Daer Vinod,

EE at DTU is the best option.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Tushar Makkar
37 Points
12 years ago

indtu is best option available to u ... bcz a college is determined by 2 factors : 1st is it's location and 2nd is it's academics

except some iit's , nit's and iiit's all the colleges have same academics... and by far acc. to location delhi is the best . so i would suggest u as;

ee in dtu 

then eee in nit trichy and then ece in pec  

plz approve the ans.

Mir Noaman Ali IIT-Roorkee
57 Points
12 years ago

Dear Vinod,

EEE in NIT Trichy,it is a highly reputed college and EEE has very handsome placements, if not then DTU will be a good choice as well

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free