sir/ma'am thanx for ur reply plz tell me how to make effective notes.plz give some tips .i am in 11 PCM i hope u understand my question.plzz reply it.tell me correct ways to make notes.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz thankyou ur advise is valuable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sir/ma'am thanx for ur reply plz tell me how to make effective notes.plz give some tips .i am in 11 PCM i hope u understand my question.plzz reply it.tell me correct ways to make notes.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz 

thankyou ur advise is valuable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grade:

1 Answers

dileep tyagi
15 Points
12 years ago

Dear Divyanshi,

at first Please read the theory part from any reputed Textbook of regarding subject atlest three times.

Then autometically you would be able to understand what are the key points of that perticular chapter,

you also would be able in choosing what is to be noted, you would be able to summerise the chapter.                                             

Further you need to enlisted the formulas on a sheet sothat you may read them quickely whenever you need them,

in the way you can save your time.

the important think is to read the theory as many times as possible, once you have done it then you can segrigate  

the  important material .

As you see there are afew important and concept based question in every chapter so you need to write them in notes

and revise them whenever you get time, this will help you in approaching the solutions of the questions  having same

profile .

You also need to write all questions which are asked in previous exams .

if you follow  thse points in making notes then definitely yuo would have perfect subject notes.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any
query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar: Click here to
download the toolbar..

Mr. Dileep Tyagi

AskIITians - Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free