HELLO SIR! PLZ solve the following questions(from arihant) which have troubled me:- DIFFERENTIATE: log(base 10)x + log(base x)10 + log(base x)x + log(base 10)10 (3 roots are there), I root(on whole)4 + II root(within I)4 + III root(within II)(4 + x*x) plz pen down the sec. question(could not write as it is due to lack of mathematical symbol).hope you understand. A REQUEST : instead of telling the method,PLZ write down step by step soln. so that i could understand. PLZ BE FAST..................................

HELLO SIR! PLZ solve the following questions(from arihant) which have troubled me:-

DIFFERENTIATE:

• log(base 10)x + log(base x)10 + log(base x)x + log(base 10)10

• (3 roots are there), I root(on whole)4 + II root(within I)4 + III root(within II)(4 + x*x)

plz pen down the sec. question(could not write as it is due to lack of mathematical symbol).hope you understand.

A REQUEST: instead of telling the method,PLZ write down step by step soln. so that i could understand.

PLZ BE FAST..................................

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

if we solve everything then whats the use we dont hav to give iit xams again isnt it.

So i will give u the method solve it once if u still hav doubt then ask it again i m here to solve it

I= log 10 x+ 1/ log 10 x + 1 + 1 ( use properties of log)

Now differentiate it.

I dont think u will have problem now.

If u hav u need to revise this chapter dear

See i made this mistake of asking everything thats spoon feeding in the 1st attempt of iit and i couldnt get into it in first chance.

I dont think u wud like to do the same mistake

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free