sir, i got 3102 rank in iitjee 2012 i came to know that varanasi is better for my rank and last year machanical at varanasi has a range of 2500-3222 as it became iit i has a confusion wether i can get it or not please tell me about that and other wise dual degree courses at varanasi are electrical at 3329 and mechanical at 3357 according to last year ranks please tell me wether dual degree at bhu for these groups are good or not and tell me about the placement details or else please give me the list of colleges and groups that i can get for my rank i have to fill my choice soon please give me rply soon thanku in advance

sir, i got 3102 rank in iitjee 2012 i  came to know that varanasi is better for my rank and last year machanical at varanasi has a range of 2500-3222 as it became iit i has a confusion wether i can get it or not please tell me about that and other wise dual degree courses at varanasi are electrical at 3329 and mechanical at 3357 according to last year ranks please tell me wether dual degree at bhu for these groups are good or not and tell me about the placement details or else please give me the list of colleges and groups that i can get for my rank i have to fill my choice soon please give me rply soon thanku in advance

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Arun Kumar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 256 Points
9 years ago
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/opening-and-closing-rank/

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free