Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Grade: 9
Hi i am working in Gulf for the last 22 years and my daughter is in 9th standard now .  Planning to make her study in india for 11th & 12th standard.  Will she be considered as NRI still or a normal indian student??
one month ago

Answers : (1)

Vikas TU
9510 Points
If u have studied ur +2 from india u can apply for the exams normally. for proving the nationality or residential certificate u jst need to show that ur parents hav stayed here in india for more than 10 yrs. or u have a legal property in india which proves ur nationality as an indian resident. rest evrythng is as normal as a resident indian student.
godd luck hav a good day...
28 days ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

  • 728 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution

Course Features

  • 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Test paper with Video Solution
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Previous Year Exam Questions

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details