Sir, i got selected in iit jee 2011. I have an option for iit kanpur metallurgy and it bhu mechanical and electrical. I'm very much confused about what to opt. I've heard that bhu is converted into iit. sir, please help me. tell me about the which has better scope in terms of placement and package. will it be better to take core and best branch from bhu or metallurgy from best institute of india. Actualy before result or exam i was very much intrested in mechanical or electrical. But after such drastic result and cut off, I am left wid mechanical or electrical in it bhu only. New iit also. But at the same time metallurgy is also a very gud branc. And doing dis from the best is smthng different. I'm still very much confused. Can anyone tell me dis also so that i can make my choice a bit easier. I want to know the package details about these two. If i l b above average student in my branch in all respect(studies, projects, extra-curricular) then which of the above two branch of two different institute will fetch me better package and job opportunities? Plz sm1 plz rp.

Sir, i got selected in iit jee 2011. I have an option for iit kanpur metallurgy and it bhu mechanical and electrical. I'm very much confused about what to opt. I've heard that bhu is converted into iit. sir, please help me. tell me about the which has better scope in terms of placement and package. will it be better to take core and best branch from bhu or metallurgy from best institute of india.

Actualy before result or exam i was very much intrested in mechanical or electrical. But after such drastic result and cut off, I am left wid mechanical or electrical in it bhu only. New iit also. But at the same time metallurgy is also a very gud branc. And doing dis from the best is smthng different. I'm still very much confused.

Can anyone tell me dis also so that i can make my choice a bit easier. I want to know the package details about these two. If i l b above average student in my branch in all respect(studies, projects, extra-curricular) then which of the above two branch of two different institute will fetch me better package and job opportunities?

Plz sm1 plz rp.

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Mukesh ,

As i already told ,you must take Mechanical branch only ,

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

Plz approve the answer....!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free