I have got a rank of 1069 where should i go B.tech C.S roorkee Dual DEgree C.S roorkee Dual Electrical Kharagpur b.tech aerospace bombay b.tech civil delhi b.tech mechanical kharagpur

I have got a rank of 1069 where should i go

B.tech C.S roorkee

Dual DEgree C.S roorkee

Dual Electrical Kharagpur

b.tech aerospace bombay

b.tech civil delhi

b.tech mechanical kharagpur

Grade:11

3 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Ankit,

The selection of choice depends on your interest.

but in my opinion B.tech CS at ROORKEE or Mechanical at Kharagpur are the best option available to you.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

Plz Approve the answer..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

Rathod Shankar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
69 Points
12 years ago

Dear Ankit

B.tech C.S roorkee  - yes this is good option because CS has more demand than any other branch but i dont think u will get it

Dual DEgree C.S roorkee - 

yes this is also a good option because CS has more demand and with additiona Mtech degree

Dual Electrical Kharagpur - electrical bombay and kanpur also good and madras delhi

b.tech aerospace bombay- kanpur is better than bombay .second place is bombay first kanpur for aeropsace

b.tech civil delhi - good option u may take in  bombay also

b.tech mechanical kharagpur- bombay kanpur kharagpur madras and delhi are good

Thank you

R Shankar Singh

IIT Bombay

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Ankit,

U must join B. Tech Aerospace in IIT Bombay!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free