Dear Sir Please let me know the average satrting salary and growth opportunity after completing B.Tech - Chemical from-BHU Varansi. Does the branch provide similar growth and job opportunity as COmputer or Electronics or ELectrical please guide me sir. Thanking you very much , sir

Dear Sir

Please let me know the average satrting salary and growth opportunity after completing B.Tech - Chemical from-BHU Varansi.

Does the branch provide similar growth and job opportunity as COmputer or Electronics or ELectrical

please guide me sir.

Thanking you very much , sir

Grade:12

2 Answers

Rathod Shankar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
69 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shivkant

Yes now chemical also improved as basic branches... very good package( 3-15 lakhs per annum) ...but package depends on how much % you are acquired in Btech and what are the acvities you did in whole 4 years...u may get different kind of job also like consultancy and Business profiles depends upon your resume

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Rathod Shankar

IIT Bombay

Archit Agarwal
44 Points
13 years ago

As far as the growth is been concerned I don't really think CS or Electrical fields are the only ones that proceeds with success as in my view there are equal opportunities in both the fields as Chemical Engineering is in it's own an important field and has it's own importance and as for the salary is been concerned doing the same from BHU will itself give a very nice start with a package of not less then 5 to 6 lakh per annum.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free