HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

how can a plant can grow without water and ingredients,of course that is grows then how it can grow ,and how many it will grow without water?

how can a plant can grow without water and ingredients,of course that is grows then how it can grow ,and how many it will grow without water?

Grade:12

8 Answers

Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago
Naveen Kumar Nagipogu
              I can understand your question. Your questions are not clearly asked please ask clearly, which can understand by all
Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
MR Naveen kumar,
                           plant can grow without water is some of the natural fertilizers is used.then i con’t understand your question.

N JYOTHEESWAR
342 Points
8 years ago
hey naveen kumar any plant does not grow without water.but you asked the plants which grow without water.ask your question clearly.but i know some desert plants absorb watervapour present in the atmosphre and can survive their life.
mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
hello naveen............
                plant can store the minerals and ingredians how much it wants for further future.so by the the roots it can survival.....................
sudarshan
174 Points
8 years ago
plant can grow without water.
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
Dear Naveen Kumar Nagipogu
                                                   plant can grow without water is some of the natural fertilizers is used.then i con’t understand your question.
Y MANJUNADH
131 Points
8 years ago
 naveenkumar
                       without  water  any  plant  can not grow properly.        but   desert  plants  will grow  with out  water.because these are observed the water vapour in atmosphere

T.kumar
281 Points
8 years ago
It grows easily in outdoor gardens, and with a few minor alterations, you can grow ... of sun and water are the key ingredients in getting your basil to thrive no matter .... Single leaves can be cut at any time without causing damage to the plant.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free