Sir, how many choices should we fill while counselling in jee main. Is it advisable to fill maximum number of choices or is that a risk...... Also suppose I have got my 5th preference in the first round will I be able to get my 1 st preference straight away in the 2nd round or it will be upgraded only to the 4th (if the 1 st choice lies in the appropriate range)

Sir, how many choices should we fill while counselling in jee main. Is it advisable to fill maximum number of choices or is that a risk......                                                    Also suppose I have got my 5th preference in the first round will I be able to get my 1st preference straight away in the 2nd round or it will be upgraded only to the 4th (if the 1st choice lies in the appropriate range)

Grade:upto college level

1 Answers

Yash Baheti IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 97 Points
9 years ago
HI,

Fill as many choices as you can. There is no harm and the risk of getting nothing is minimized. But while filling there order keep in miund that which one is above in your choice list you are eligible for that first.

After you opt out of your choice, you are again eligible for all the choices starting from first preferene.

For detailed information,please read the information broschure :
jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/pdf/JEE_Main_bulletin_2014_19_12_13.pdf

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free