MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 12

I am a girl. I have ranked 1,21,825 in Jee Main. I Know this is worst no. I will not be able to admit in any govt. colleges. But I want to know (1) through this rank, shall I be able to admit in any Private Engineering Colleges in Kolkata and what these colleges?  (2) between Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, EE, ET which one will be best option to chose?
one year ago

Answers : (2)

Nondita
88 Points

Dear student, with this rank I doubt you are going to get some good college. Better would be you try applying in some good private universities as admissions are on in them.
These days the private universities are no less than the govt. universities. They offer the same quality education and better facilities than many of the govt.institutions. Most of the private universities like LPU, Manipal, SRM, etc have made name for themselves for quality education, good placements, good faculty, etc. They admit students on different criteria like +2 marks, JEE marks, there own test scores.
You can try your luck over there too for your bright future.
Best of luck. 
one year ago
SS
140 Points

If you don't get admission in desired college, do not get disoriented. Rather try and search about the reputation and the placements offered by some private universities. You can select B Tech.

B Tech is one of the most popular courses, always in demand in India. Students prefer this course with an idea of securing a well paid job after the completion of their professional degree course. So you can select any branch of engineering depending upon your interest among CSE, Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Aerospace, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electronics and Computer Engineering or any other.

So it is advisable if you earn your degree from a well known university that provides prime placement opportunity, outstanding industrial exposure and professional enhancement training.

I can enlist some universities for your help -

• Lovely Professional University,
  • Manav Rachna University,
  • Sharda University etc.

which offer excellent learning atmosphere to their students.

I hope it helps.

10 months ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum