plzz tel me can i get 50thousand rank in jeemain(aieee) exam in these 2 months left??also tell me how to prepare?

plzz tel me can i get 50thousand rank in jeemain(aieee) exam in these 2 months left??also tell me how to prepare?

Grade:8

1 Answers

sandeep kumar
49 Points
11 years ago

Hi Simran,

yes you can  get 50thousand rank in jeemain(aieee) exam in these 2 months left.

Join the crash course . enroll yourself

Excellence in JEE (Mains & Advance): The course emphasis on making the students revisit the fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of creatively resolving complex and tricky problems by mere application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in JEE (Mains & Advance). Each student has the right strategy for himself/herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enables the students to excel not only in JEE (Mains & Advance) but also in BITSAT.

Course Structure:

• 50 hrs contact program with faculty members per subject of PCM.
  • 450 hrs of recorded lectures in DVDs.
  • Live and interactive lectures by India''s best IIT-JEE teachers.
  • 2 hrs per day and 6 days a week class for Physics/Chemistry/Math (each day single subject).
  • Advance Concept Development (ACD) through Daily Practice Papers (DPPs) & Special Doubt Removal Sessions.
  • Rank Index Improvement (RII) by regular doubt sessions.
  • All India Rank improvement by All India Test Series and regular doubt removal sessions.

For more details refer :   http://www.askiitians.com/crash-course/

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free