sir, iwant to get my my extreme disprency cleared bout the admission criteria that is all india gen rank is considered or all in category rank is considered for admission in aieee . and i visited aieee or and cr for aieee 2011 and in one stph candidate was admited with500000 rank imean a stph candidate can not have this much rank as category rank it must be all india rank and if so then the opening and closing rankfor my stream was 60,000 in sc category so is it all india general rank or all india sc category rank the statistics shows that i should be gen rank else it is not possible please clear my doubt as soon as possible thank you regards

sir, iwant to get my my extreme disprency cleared bout the admission criteria that is all india gen rank is considered or all in category rank is considered for admission in aieee . and i visited aieee or and cr for aieee 2011 and in one stph candidate was admited with500000 rank imean a stph  candidate can not have this much rank as category rank it must be all india rank and if so then the opening and closing rankfor my stream was 60,000 in sc category so is it all india general rank or all india sc category rank the statistics shows that i should be gen rank else it is not possible please clear my doubt as soon as possible thank you

regards

Grade:11

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
8 years ago

For NITs You should prepare well for next year exams.That going to the best for you and your future As with this rank you wont get anything good and there is no point in doing anything as less qualified

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free