I know this page isn't for promotion. Rather, it is my way of expressing gratitude for the needy and troubled ones right now. I was addicted to libraries. And, the pandemic happened. After some months of massive procrastination, I got to know about this website called studygang.app, which provides service of free virtual library AKA reading rooms. it seems to be a new platform, thus building its user base. I hope to see the library full one day with hardworking aspirants, where we evolve as a resilient community.

I know this page isn't for promotion. Rather, it is my way of expressing gratitude for the needy and troubled ones right now. I was addicted to libraries. And, the pandemic happened. After some months of massive procrastination, I got to know about this website called studygang.app, which provides service of free virtual library AKA reading rooms. it seems to be a new platform, thus building its user base. I hope to see the library full one day with hardworking aspirants, where we evolve as a resilient community.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Priyanshu Choudhary
18 Points
3 years ago
Yes you are right this site is a good source to gain knowledge and feel educated i i also prefer ask iitians as a good site you should ask all your questions here i will help you always

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free