Sir, I hae registered online for AIEEE 2012 and have paid the fees. I completed the confirmation page in all respects,viz, b/w photo with name date etc and attestation on both photo and form. I had sent the confirmation page via speed post on 9th december, 2012. Since then I have been checking for my application status. But even today it says my application is not received/processed. On checkng my speed post status online , i am told by the postal service that the form had been delivered on 10th dec. in the morning. Please help!! i dunno wat to do. The brochure says that if I send the confirmation page again, my registration stands to be cancelled. i am really tensed. Plz!

Sir,

I hae registered online for AIEEE 2012 and have paid the fees.
I completed the confirmation page in all respects,viz, b/w photo with name date etc and attestation on both photo and form.

I had sent the confirmation page via speed post on 9th december, 2012. Since then I have been checking for my application status. But even today it says my application is not received/processed. 
On checkng my speed post status online , i am told by the postal service that the form had been delivered on 10th dec. in the morning.

Please help!! i dunno wat to do. The brochure says that if I send the confirmation page again, my registration stands to be cancelled. i am really tensed. Plz! 

Grade:12th Pass

4 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Akash,

Re-track the parcel from the speed post web site and make sure it is delivered ,

And if its showing to be delivered then you need not worryy there might be some delay in uploading the data by CBSE.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Akash Goel
14 Points
12 years ago

Sir, today is the 25th of december. Still my application is not received/processed at their office!!!! What is that can be done now?? It cant be that they are unable to process the appications of people sending it well before 2 weeks!!

Akash Goel
14 Points
12 years ago

Sir, today was the uploading date of the confirmaiton pages received by CBSE. its been 3 weeks now. How is it possible that they have received but not uploaded my page??? that too 3 weeks in advance!!!

pankaj singh
18 Points
11 years ago

hey guys......i have also sent my confirmation page on 6th of december but in the jee website it is still saying not recieved....can anyone tell me why there is so delay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free