I got aieee 2887 rank all india i dont know hw to apply for colleges like pec , dce n all ... plz send me the link fast..! plzzz

I got aieee 2887 rank all india

i dont know hw to apply for colleges like pec , dce n all ...

plz send me the link fast..!

plzzz

Grade:

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Student,

For admission to DTU(DCE ) and PEC , separate admission forms are filled and they are available from their respective websites.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

anurag mridha
19 Points
12 years ago

dear student you must go imediately to site www.ccb.nic.in and register your self but today is last day for first counselling u can also go for second cuoncelling which will be held some days after if you missed the first councelling but you must take a chance to register yurself to the site  best of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free