Sir I am in deep trouble. CBSE says that they take utmost care while evaluation of answers. Sir, I expected number 243 in AIEEE but the Number I got is just 235 due to which I got rank 6151 else I would have got approx 5000 rank. What should I do? Due to CBSE I may not be able to enter the DCE/DTU. I am very tensed please reply soon. I belong to general category from Bihar. Thanks

Sir

I am in deep trouble.

CBSE says that they take utmost care while evaluation of answers.

Sir, I expected number 243 in AIEEE but the Number I got is just 235 due to which I got rank 6151 else I would have got approx 5000 rank. What should I do?

Due to CBSE I may not be able to enter the DCE/DTU. I am very tensed please reply soon. I belong to general category from Bihar.

Thanks

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

First of all go for the counseling so you you can get some good seat ina good engineering college .The chances are very fair but I would like you to go for the central counseling as you never know what fate might do to you in turn of events . This might be a changing scenario for you .Just be in the process and make sure you become successful.

For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at support@askiitians [dot]com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free