MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Grade: 11

I want at least 200+ in jee mains..Can i achieve it just by solving ncert and our module questions??
one year ago

Answers : (4)

SAHIL
3783 Points

Hi nidhi
You can easily score good marks just by solving NCERT Books + NCERT exemplar. But you have to follow these books very strictly and you will be familiar with each and every point. Along with this you can go for your coaching module as an addition
It will be enough to score 200+ marks if done properly
Cheers!
one year ago
Mohd Mujtaba
132 Points
							Hi  nidhi     This is possible you can secure 200+marks in jee main by strictly following ncert.This year my one of the friend avinash has secured 215+mark because he has full knowledge  of ncert. So be cool relax and read each concept of ncert.Other thing is you have do fast solving problems.  If you work hard with patience definitely you will be succeed.     Thank  HAPPLY INDEPENDENCE DAY ☺☺

one year ago
praveen kumar
144 Points

following the ncert text books is the ulimate thing to get 200+ marks in mains but you should clear enough in all the topics even at the minute level in the text book.
one year ago
Rohit Sharma
63 Points

Yes, mains examination is all about applying formulae on the question for which Ncert is the best tool,for Chemistry and Physics,if you are thorough with the ncert you will definitely score well.
one year ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies

Course Features

• 731 Video Lectures
  • Revision Notes
  • Previous Year Papers
  • Mind Map
  • Study Planner
  • NCERT Solutions
  • Discussion Forum
  • Test paper with Video Solution