My daughter is studying in ICSE 9 th standard at Koraput Odisha which is remotely placed .She to be given coaching in subjects like math physics and chemistry .How to get coaching materials which would clear basics . is there any institute providing it ?

My daughter is studying in ICSE 9th standard at Koraput Odisha which is remotely placed .She to be given coaching in subjects like math physics and chemistry .How to get coaching materials which would clear basics . is there any institute providing it ?

Grade:9

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
5 years ago
Hello

askIITians coaching material is best in this segment if you talk in basics clear.
You can order material from site too.
Soumendu Majumdar
159 Points
5 years ago
Hi,
If you’re looking for coaching material to clear basics then askiitians online material might be useful to you a lot!
Also, askiitians video lectures can help a big deal!
For any further help do comment below, I’ll be happy to help!
And in case you asked this question after looking through askiitians materials and thinking they might be a bit too expensive then free online video tutorials are also available online but require effort to find out the appropriate one you need but one such site that also offers materials at some prices but has a few free video tutorials is byju’s!
So Hopefully that helps!
But at this forum, we clear all kinds of doubts, be it from basics or higher order thinking problems so you can always feel free to post your questions here and wait for a little for forum experts and members to answer!
regards,
Soumendu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free