Sir/mam I recently started the chp nervous system and facing problem to understand some words and terms~"visceral receptors and effectors"..plez explain this line in simole way because i just started the chapter

Sir/mam I recently started the chp nervous system and facing problem to understand some words and terms~"visceral receptors and effectors"..plez explain this line in simole way because i just started the chapter

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sakshi 
I would suggest you to read the reflex arc topic first , after that u will understand eveything about it ./ 
still i am explaining it as much simpler language as i can . 
Visceral effector organs are influenced by involuntary effector muscles, which can only mobilize when specific nerve impulses are conducted to the smooth muscles.
that means – You can say these are the effector organs which are controled by autonomous nervous system , and not by the peripheral one , which are voluntry . 
examples – cardiac muscle . 
NOW , COMES TO EFFECTORS , 
ACTUALLY EFFECTORS ARE COMMON IN BOTH OF THESE . 
The effectors orgnans which are under control of ANS. 
Like receptors of GI , lungs etc. 
The thing is somaticrecetors and effectors (VOLUNTARY) vs visceral recetors and effectors(INVOLUNTARY). 
SO, FOR THAT reason i said effectors are in common in both . 
actually its the comparison between somatic one and visceral one in terms of voluntary and involuntary . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
IF NOT UNDERSTOOD ANYTHING , THEN LET ME KNOW 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free