Can you plese explain me What is wave motion and how it is used in real life? Can you also list down some of the resources to study wave motion and so that I can test my proficiency in the same? how important is it in JEE main?

Can you plese explain me What is wave motion and how it is used in real life? Can you also list down some of the resources to study wave motion and so that I can test my proficiency in the same? how important is it in JEE main?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
4 years ago
Wave motion is activity that carries energy from one place to another without actually moving any matter. Studies of wave motion are most commonly associated with sound or radio transmissions, and, indeed, these are among the most common forms of wave activity experienced in daily life.
Vikas TU
14149 Points
4 years ago
Dear student 
How radio waves carry sound. Radio transmissions are a combination of two kinds of waves: audio frequency waves that represent the sounds being transmitted and radio frequency waves that "carry" the audio information. For example, higher frequency is associated with the peak amplitude in the audio wave.
Hope this helps 
Good Luck 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free